Thursday’s TipPosted by Affording the Mouse
Wow, I was halfway through Thursday before I realized it was Thursday…and I needed to post a Thursday’s Tip! And, since next Thursday is Thanksgiving, and I will be enjoying time with my family and NOT posting, I thought I’d make this week’s tip in the spirit of that holiday. Today’s tip: pay it forward.
Here are just a few ways to “pay it forward” at Walt Disney World:
- Leaving the park early? Instead of turning in that rented stroller, why not let a family just coming in the gates use it?
- Got FastPasses you don’t intend to use? Pass them along to another family.
- See a dad with an expectant preschooler scrounging through his pocket for a coin for the pressed penny machine? Give him one of your shiny new pennies.
- Let a mom with a toddler cut in line at the restroom.
- Offer someone your seat on the monorail.
- Bring enough illuminating bracelets/necklaces to share with kids around you as you’re waiting for the parade to start. (You can buy a whole package of them for just a dollar!)
- Bring a few extra cheap ponchos (the kind that cost $1 or less) and GIVE them away when it starts to rain. Sure, it might cost you a buck or two, but you’ll make someone’s day!
These are just a few ideas…the possibilities are endless. I fully believe in being a cheap-o, so that I can afford to be generous! How do you “pay it forward”?